The energy efficiency is a rapidly changing industry and customers’ needs continue to grow and diversify. Zephyro decided to take up this challenge by launching an intense activity of Research and Development, also supported by a network of international partners.
The first Research project – STEER – presented and coordinated by Zephyro, in collaboration with 5 universities and 5 other international private companies, was approved by the European Commission under the Research program HORIZON 2020.
As of today, the Company collaborates with various universities:
- UNIVERSITAET BAYREUTH – Germany;
- AFEKA TEL AVIV ACADEMIC COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING – Israel;
- POLITECNICO DI MILAN – Italy;
- UNIVERSIDAD DE GRANADA – Spain;
- ATHENA RESEARCH AND INNOVATION CENTER IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES KNOWLEDGE – Greece;
- KARLSRUHER INSTITUT FÜR TECHNOLOGIE – Germany;
- ERASMUS UNIVERSITEIT ROTTERDAM – Netherlands.
HORIZON 2020 – call RISE: STEER – Projects approved Open
HORIZON 2020 – call LCE 20: INTEGRATE – Projects approved Open
HORIZON 2020 – call PHC 12: 3AFREE – Projects approved Open